Page 66

3 DAYS LATER

I've been living with Mick these few days and I can't start to tell how awful i feel...I fucked up everything with Nikki for Vince? Now I know I don't love him or feel for him...al i want is Nikki and they always say 'once you lose something you know how important they where to you' I guess that's my life quote now. I've been venting to Mick everyday and I think he getting tired of my ass. I haven't been over to Vince and I don't really want to not because what is going on with Nikki , but I can't see little Skylar so sick...I feel so sad for her.

"Yo, Kid" Mick yells from the hall.

"what?" I yell getting out bath with a towel.

"you got a visitor" Mick sighs revealing Nikki at the door. I can feel my eyes lit up and i walk downstairs but then I see he is holding a bag.

"this is some stuff of yours...I'll bring the rest next week when I borrow Tommy's van." Nikki throws the bag to my feet and turns around back to his car giving such a cold and painful treatment. I look at Mick and can feel my eyes burn up.

"ogh, Kid he ain't worth it If he doesn't believe you...I mean you called him 3 times a day to tell him so, move on okay?" I scoff and Mick goes back to the kitchen. I sigh and grab the bag feeling how much pain i feel...it surprises me that Nikki doesn't even care...

*NIKKI'S POV*

I look infront of me and the view of Vince his house Is giving me so much anger that I want to kill him. I should Leave Sophie isn't worth it anymore...pff I turn around but then I hear his door open and him running out.

"Nikki?" He says in a hurry seeing him crying.

"Vince?"

"Skylar man...she...she didn't make it" Vince start to cry and i walk over to him giving him a hug and few taps on his back trying to hold in my own tears.

"I'm so sorry man...I"

"I have to go, can you tell Sophie when you get home? I haven't seen her since Skylar got taken to the hospital so thanks I-" Vince starts to cry again and gets in the car making me think. Sophie didn't go because of me she is telling the truth. I get in my car and speed over to Mick's house banging on the door making him open it whit an annoyed look.

"My daughter isn't home. I-"

"Mick I know she is, look Skylar passed away I-" I can hear something drop in the Kitchen so I walk past Mick and see Sophie sitting on the floor crying. I run towards her and pick her up hugging her so tight.

******************************************************