page 22

After i cried my eyes out I decide to leave my room when it's the next day. I walk out and see Tom standing near Nikki's room.

"Have you seen Nikki?" Tom asks walking toward me with a big smile.

"Uhhm no, Nikki and me. we uuhm aren't really talking anymore, so.." I say trying not to cry.

"Ow, what happened if i may ask?" I look at Tom and he smiles.

"You don't want to talk about it, and i get that. don't worry" I give him a small smile and when i walk passed him i see Nikki's door open and revealing Tom's girlfriend with smudged lipstick and wild hair.

"Gracie?" Tom says shocked when they gross eyes.

"Tom it's over." she says leaving making Tom run after her. 

I move my gaze inside the room when is see Nikki stand in his underwear and ficking his hair. the moment he sees me his face changes to surprisement. I look straight into his eyes, for the first time im looking and i don't feel nervous or feelings. all i feel is betray and sickness.

"Sophie?"  his morning voice gravels through my ears.

"good morning" I say coldly walking away holding in my tears.

When I arrive at the pool where Mick and Vince are sitting I wonder why i'm even still here.

"Mick?" i say out of nowhere making them look confused.

"yeah, kid?" he looks at me and i take a deep breath.

"Is it possible to take me back home?" He looks mad and sighs when he sees Nikki walking passed us going back inside, not wanting to talk to me.

"Sure, I'll take care of it for you today, good kid?" he says giving me an understandable look.

"Thanks I'll be ready." I stand up and go give Mick a kiss on his cheek. I get to the elevator and go to my room and after a few minutes the door swings open revealing a furious Nikki.

"you are leaving me?!" Nikki shouts, I've never seen him this mad.

*********************************************

It's shorter but i have a lot of school work, I'll make it up to you guys next chapter*