page 30

The weight on my eyes is heavy, i try to open them but fail over and over again feeling this strong pain in the back of my neck seeing lights in the dark of my eyes. I finally open them seeing blur and seein Raz laying on Vince his lap and seeing blood...why is there so much blood. i feel my head getting dizzy and lean back but then I hear Vince his voice.

"Sophie? what the fuck..." Vince sounds the same as me...confused, Vince rolls his head back and tries to get his head up.

"Jesus.." he says rubbing his eyes.

"Hey" i suddenly hear seeing Razzle looking at me with his head on Vince his lap, seeing all smoke around us...or fog?

"That was a fucking close one, man." Razzle says smiling to me and laughing making Vince look around panicking.

"What the fuck happend." i say trying to look around and clear my vision.

"Where are we?" Vince asks soft.

"O, Its Christmas." Razzle laughs.

"Sophie, look at all the lights." He says smiling looking up outside the window from Vince's lap making us both look.

"What the fuck are you talking about, man?" Vince says panting looking outside in the direction Razzle is looking.

Getting my vision clear now i can see cop cars and red lights and orange ones feeling my cheeks getting soaked wet.

"Oh, yeah...I see" i laugh soft.

"Look at the lights, Man" Vince says to Razzle.

"What do you want for Christmas, Razz?" Vince asks still a little hazy.

"Sophie?!" Vince yells. I turn my head to him seeing that Razzle isn't moving.

"Wake up, man" i say getting closer and shaking him and so does Vince.in the far you can hear sirens wail.

"Raz, wake up. HEY!" Vince says more aggressive.

I can hear approaching footsteps but i keep my gaze on raz feeling my heartbeat getting faster and faster.

"Sophie?!" Vince yells checking if i'm still oke.

"I'm oke Vince, Raz WAKE UP PLEASE GOD WAKE UP!" i yell trying to get to them.

I see the medics coming to the car and helping us.

"HELP HE ISNT WAKING UP HELP" me and Vince yell seeing a dead and life less Razzle...

*********************************************************************

R.I.P RAZZLE XXX