Chapter 3 Page 4

"Nikki I"

"I love you Sophie I never stopped loving you once..please don't leave me and please trust me that I can help you remember again us you and me please get in the car and met me help you remember us....I need you" I look at Nikki and I feel my head nodding without my brain wanting to...It's my heart that is talking right now.

"Come here" I go to Nikki and he hold my face with his cold and shaky hands.

"I told you once;  I can't do this again, lose you" His eyes are sparkling I'ts..beautiful.

"I will go with you...but after that and if I still don't remember Nikki...I'm gone forever" he looks at me and presses his head against mine.

"I promise to" I nod and he opens the car door for me making me shake a little but somehow this night...when I look at him I feel safe his eyes it made me see that I can trust him now.

We Arrive at this old apartment and on the corner is the Whiskey a Go Go, a bar where I worked at...wow how did I just I-

"Okay so just stay there okay and wait for me okay?" I look at Nikki and laugh nodding my head.

"you ready?" I shout 'yes' and he comes out from around the corner near the stairs...that Imaged I.

"have you ever been beated up by a chick?" Nikki voice sound furious. and I start to laugh but then I say.

"Nikki don't" Nikki starts to fake fight and takes my hand and walks me up the stairs making my back hit the red old door from the apartment and Nikki gives me a Peck on the cheek, and as soon as his lips touch my cheek I remember the moment that he saved me from being beated up by Alex omg.

"Nikki I remember..."

****************************************************