page 43

*SOPHIE'S POV*

The evening has fall and we all head inside turning on the TV while i help Jake his mom clear the table when suddenly i hear and see Jake run towards me

"SOPHIE ITS NIKKI" Jake yells

"What Nikki?" i ask confused.

"HE IS DEAD OF OVERDOSES AT THE PLAZA HOTEL!" i let the plate's i was holding fall down and I run out the door taking the car keys from Jake and i speed to the Plaza Hotel.

No fuck no Nikki can't be dead he means everything to me fuck NO WHAT THE FUCK NO NO NO!

my car is up to 150 and I step more on the gas and drive into the Parking of the plaza hotel making my tires squeak and jumping out of the car.

"NIKKI? WHERE IS HE" I run to a couple of guys that are standing there and then I can feel a police mans hand on my back.

"Miss, we are sorry but Nikki Sixx has died on the way to the hospital." I look around and feel my heart bleed and break into a million pieces.

"what road?"  I ask.

"What?" he says.

"WHAT FUCKING ROAD ARE THEY ON!" I yell.

"Sorry, we are not allowed to tell you that Infor-" I shut him up by pushing him and holding him down on the hood of my car.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS HE?!" The police man looks at me and says.

"Road 13 B" I push him of my car on the ground and speed to the road i was just given.

I see an ambulance and follow it to the hospital but its not that one.

I step out and run tot he Ballie of the hospital, pushing the people infront of me away.

"Nikki, Nikki Sixx" I say making the women look on her computer.

"Sorry but he has passed away I-" "Not so fast" A ambulance man says behind me.

**************************************************************************