page 49

I stop my car and walk into the hotel seeing her stand there and walk towards me.

"Sophie, I need you to sit down" I look at her and I just scoff and sit.

I roll my eyes but stop the minute I see...I see my dad walk through the door.

"I-..." I stand up and I feelnso confused right now that I can't even imagine what is happening to me.

"Sophia" his voice gives me shivers.

"Sophia, I can explain everything" he comes closer but I stop him

"It's Sophie" I say looking at him and.

"I though you where dead...dad...who..eve are you u" I say looking at Angela and back at my dad.

"I'm not you're dad...well I dated your mom we where married but the evening I was coming home to meet you and shit I found out your mom had died and when I got to the hospital I asked for you on my name but, you weren't on mine....Sophie" I look at him with discus in my eyes and step forward.

"Then whose fucking kid am I?!" I yell making the people in the hotel look at us.

"Your real name is. Sophia Mars-" I cut him off by laughing.

"As in haha Mick Mars?" I say but I see the tears hit his eyes.

"Omg, Mick knew?" I ask making him nod.

"After I heard you weren't my daughter I tried to raise you but it didn't work I was hurt so much...and then one night I decided to just fuck off and I got in the car had a car accident and it was the perfect get out." I scoff and hold my tears in.

"You faked you're dead...and Mick knew." I keep repeating myself and walk off.

"No Sophie wait i~" I look at him and say.

"You are dead to me, fucking liar!" I walk out the hotel and get in the car and I speed up the highway.

***************************************