page 5

After Tommy explained Vince (the blonde fucker) about the band he told Tommy he would call, but i had a strong feeling he wouldn't just call him but hey I'm no clairvoyant!. We dropped off Tommy and Nikki and me and Mick went to Whiskeys where you could apparently eat something. the moment we sat down i see Micks face shift from the pain.

"Mick, you okay?" i ask looking at him.

"you know kid. I'm going to tell you something that you can't tell those fuckers we met today" i nod and let him speak.

"i really hope this band works out, I've been in a lot of shitty bands before i had this cripple disease. i want to be big before i can't anymore-" i cut him off and raise my voice a little.

"Mick! don't say that" he smiles at me waves at the waiter to come take our orders.

After our dinner we order a birthday cake, just when they bring it out i see Tommy and Nikki interring the bar With both a chick around there arm.

"fuckers" Mick mumbles.

"i'm gonna go" i say to Mick when i see them walking to our table.

"i think its best if you do, they look shit faced" Mick says.

"ow, Mick it's your birthday?" Nikki jokes making the whore around his arm laugh.

"no prick its Sophie's, ill call you when i can" Mick says to me making me leave.

"i will i-"" Why don't we celebrate at our apartment" Nikki cuts me off.

i look at him and the girl and i scoff.

 "no thanks" Nikki licks his lips and smirks while i walk pass him.

"fine let's roll Tommy" i can hear Nikki say before i walk out.

************************************************************************

*Man i wised i knew them*