Chapter 2 page 43

4 MONTHS LATER...

I've been having most of my memories back...but the fact that there are still answer out there that I need to find is kind of confusing and unhopefull. I have been grieving the loss of my baby, the hardest thing was the fact that when the memories came back it started to hurt more, because I started finding myself back and remembering that I actually wanted the baby two and I'ts been hard...on me and Nikki. He seems so diffrent and so sad.

"Sophie?" Nikki jumps happy into the living room making me look at him in confusion.

"I have wonderful news!" I stand up and nod seeing the smile I tried to put on his face so many times finally back. He takes my hands and kisses my nose making me laugh a little.

"Motley Crue is going back on tour!" After those words I feel my throat getting dry and the memories that came back in such sort time rush back to the service. I scoff and sit down but standing right up again.

"A tour?" I ask making him nod and sigh.

"I know you would be against it..Sophie this could be big We could be Kings we-"

"ur no King Nikki, Elvis Presley..he was a King, but come on Nikki" I look at him and he scoffs walking back upstairs hearing the door shut close. What the hell is he thinking, after everything we have been through he should be staying away from drugs booze and women.

*************************************************