Page 69

"Thanks for driving me, Mick" I get out the car and so does he.

"Look Uhm Sophie...we didn't really get to come to the father daughter stuff but. do know that I love you and you where always my daughter even if you didn't know it" Mick says looking at me seeing tears build up in his eyes making my body shiver.

"you where always my dad, Mick...like you said even when I didn't know you where all along, I love you to and I'm sorry to fuck up Nikki I-" Mick stops me and caresses my cheek with his hand.

"He fucked you up, and I will never forgive him for making my daughter leave" I look at Mick and I hug him feeling his arms tight around me feeling the tears crop in my throat.

"I love you, Dad" I hear Mick Sigh in re leave and he sobs letting me softly go.

"Go before you miss you're plain" I nod and take my luggage walking inside leaving the life i once loved so much behind. I can feel every bone in my body telling me I shouldn't leave but this is what is right. If I stay Nikki and me would never be on the same page and if i take the decision for him he wont hurt himself and that is what I want, him not getting hurt.

"Miss Rolling?" I hear behind me and when I look behind me I'm blinded by camera's.

"Where are you going?- Do we call you Miss Sixx ?- You look pregnant are you?" a bunch of men start asking Questions and start taking pictures of making me hide under my hoodie running almost to the plain.

"Is it true you cheated on Nikki Sixx?" A blond bitch says making turn around and feeling her bum into me.

"No, that is not true" I look her dead in the eyes making her nod and swallow. I scoff and leave seeing that nobody is following me hearing them say.

"she is a real bitch, poor Nikki" I feel the tears build up but i shake them off seeing that the door is open of the plain I sigh and get in.

*******************************************************************