Chapter 2 Page 48

* 4 MONTHS LATER*

Today I wake up and for the first time in a while I feel awake and ready to start my day and go to my job I love and where I made new friends and where the name Nikki Sixx doesn't fall. I look at the little apartment I have been living in now for 3 months and it's starting to feel like home...my home. you wonder what happend with Nikki, well we moved on for now...he is starting his tour and I'm starting my life to heal on my own two so I guess we both had to make some sacrifices to survive but hey here we are right? I'm I happy you ask, well I'm better let's but it that way.

"GOOD morning Chicago and welcome back to the our live news today we have some exciting new Motley Crue is coming from the 20st till the 27th with there tour Theatre of Pain more new will be-" I shut down the radio feeling a big ball of rage build up inside of me...does he know, no he doesn't right? I shake of the idea of Nikki knowing where I live and get back to my little white kitchen with the marble island. As I take my coffee to go to the bathroom I'm straddled by the sound of my ringing phone...I look at it standing on the little coffee table I bought and swallow walking slowly towards it. Whit shaky hands I pick up the horn and but it to my ear hearing...

"Hi, Sophie?" I drop my coffee and feel my heart pounding in my chest. my hands get all sweaty and my vision is getting blurred by the tears that are building up in my eyes. 

"This Is Nikki Sixx I looked up you're ad in the paper and saw you are a party planner I would like to trow a party for my band mate Vince, I'm sorry what is you're last name I didn't catch it." his voice sound so...okay like he is fine with me not being there? I look in the mirror that is placed above the phone and breath in and out calmly feeling my heart slowing down.

"I'ts me Nikki, Sophie" for a good minute I don't hear a thing but then i hear confused voice.

"I'm sorry who?" I get this shocked look on my face and shake my head.

"Sophie the one you where going to marry and lost a baby with" It's quiet after that.

"Ow, Sophie yeah sorry how are you?" I scoff and but down the horn...Asshole.

**********************************************