page 16

Throughout the week thing have been great, Nikki and me grown so much closer and i told Mick i'm living with him and he wasn't even mad about it. although he told Nikki he would kill him if he would fuck me so all by all it went well. I'm meeting them at the rainbow today 'THE club' Tommy cals it. I haven't seen it yet and im really excited. And more about me and Nikki. we sleep in the same bed now because i feel so alone being in that room and  i just crawled up to Nikki one night and ever since i can't really sleep the same. He makes me feel safe. and I make him feel steady, He says.I walk infront of the mirror and see myself in a black satin dress and high heels. I'm never dressed up for anything but i want to make a good impression on Nikki...I think i might be getting a little too attached to him. I walk out and walk to club, it's only 10 minutes away. I walk up to the front of the long row and see a guy with medium brown hair stand holding a sandwich and introducing himself to Rony (the bodyguard).

"Hey, Tom zutaut Elektra record how you doing?" he says to Rony making me laugh about his boldness.

"Get in line" Rony says taking a step to him.

"no, i'm here for Mötley Crüe I'm-" Rony slaps his sandwich out of his hand and wants to take him by his jacket but I step in.

"Good Evening Rony, It's fine i'll take this one."

"Sophie, hey. Sure go ahead" Rony says letting us pass through.

"Thank you im Tom zutaut Elektra records I-" i raise my hand and say.

"I know, i hear about Them." he nods and shakes my hand.

"Sophie right?" i nod and shake his hand back.

"would you maybe know where i can find Mötley Crüe?" he ask, looking in the club and hearing loud banging. And that's when  I see Nikki bang Tommy's head on the table and laugh about it.

"Right there." i say laughing and walking with him.

"Ow you know them?" he asks and i just nod.

i walk up and i can feel Nikki's eyes on me already. he looks me up and down and smirks at me giving me a wink.

"Wow, Kid you look nice" Mick says standing up and Tommy helping him. Mick Hugs me and I give him a small smile.

"thank you" i say smiling.

"Yeah Sophie very nice" Vince says giving a kiss on my cheek making Nikki chough and look at Tom next to me.

"Who is this Fucker?" Nikki says kind of jealous making my heart skip a beat faster, knowing he is jealous. and i have to admit i like jealous Nikki.

**************************************************************

*boy o boy I love this*