page 62

Day's...weeks...months passed and Vince never called. Don't be angry at Vince we didn't call him either. Nikki and Tommy are constantly looking for a new singer and these pricks come by but they are not Vince...

"Soph" Nikki calls me from the Livingroom.

"What?" I say walking up to him.

"I need to talk with you" I look at his green eyes that are a little hidden away from me it seems.

"Uuhm...sure, Nikki" I sit down and look straight ahead of me, Seeing Nikki struggle to find his words.

"Well...uuhm, I talked to Mick about it and uuhm." Nikki gets up and gets on one knee making me paralyzed in my seat.

"Sophie Maria Rolling, Will you please marry me and spend the rest of you're days being my loving wife?" I feel my body shaking when Nikki opens this little red box with a diamond silver ring in it.

"i...I" Nikki looks at me and i start smiling.

"yEs.." I say making him look up at me giving me a smile.

"Yes?" he asks again making me scream.

"FUCKING YES!" Nikki laughs gets up and lifts me up as well carrying me upstairs.

"what are you doing , Nikki?" I laugh while he carry's me on the stairs.

"We need to practice for our honeymoon Soph" He says throwing me on the bed making me laugh.

"Nikki, No Tommy and heather could be here anytime" I say while he gets on top of me.

"Well, they might learn something" Nikki says ripping my blouse open.

"No!" I say making Nikki get off me and I get on my knees infront of him.

"you proposed so..." I unzip his pants and let it fall down to his ankles taking his Dick out.

"See how hard you make me, Soph" Nikki says patting my head adjusting me infront of it.

"ow I see now" I smirk and before he can speak i Take his Dick in my mouth seeing his eyes roll back from surprise. Making him push his dick in my mouth feels so warm and hot. Looking up at him i start to pump my mouth more making my tough hit the top of his dick seeing how rock hard he is.

"Grr, Fuck!" Nikki growls taking my hair and pushing me harder on his Dick making gag reflects work.

"Fuck yeah...fucking take me" Nikki says falling down on the bed and making me tis down on my knees while he cups my tits. I moan in between sucking making the sweet sound of saliva and precum come all over my lips.

"Fuck, Sophie...Yeah just like that fucking suck Bitch" Nikki says moving his hips up making his dick go almost all the way in my mouth making my eyes roll back from how deep it is.

"Ugh fucking come here" Nikki pushes me down on the floor and lifts my skirt up and takes my panties off real quick. spitting on my pussy he pushes his Dick in me making us scream from pleasure. Feeling his dick pounding in me and seeing how he is fucking loving ever minute of it is making my walls clench already, but then he starts rubbing my clit making me hold onto his neck and hear the hard slaps from his dick in my Pussy.

"FUCKKK, NIKKI IM CUMING" I shout

"FUCK COME NOW! NOW" Nikki pounds so hard in me he has to hold my hips so he doesn't push himself out. Feeling his warm cum and mine...hit each other makes my clit hard again.

******************************************************

oef....it's getting hot in here