page 29

After i talked a little with Mick i decide to go and find Nikki in the one place i hope he isn't. The drugs Area. I walk in and eyes are on my seeing this bald man look at me and smirk coming over.

"want a shot?" he asks me getting out a needle making me back up.

"No, no thanks" i says walking away from him looking through the smoke and seeing Nikki getting something shot up into his arm with a girl half naked in his lap. What the actual fuck. As soon as Nikki sees me he gets up making me walk to the bald guy getting a crazy idea...drugs for one time can't be that bad right?.

"shoot" i say keeping my eyes pierced on Nikki making him furious.

"sure, sexy." the man says holding my arm and shooting something in me feeling the warmth and numbness of my arm already.

Nikki walks over and pushes the guy on the floor starting to beat the fuck out him.

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE, YOU THINK YOU CAN SHOT UP MY GIRL" Nikki starts to punsh and punsh until he sees blood, and i can't really stop i feel so...at peace.

"FUCKING HELL I'M GOING TO KILL YOU, MOTHER FUCKER, DICK HEAD." I can see Doc and Tommy walk in and they get Nikki off the man seeing Nikki's hand all bloody and the man being passed out.

I laugh and walk by with a huge smile. i feel a strong pull on my arm and it's Nikki

"YOU FUCKING CRAZY BITCH?" he shakes me and i just laugh...why is he so serious haha.

"you can take drugs but as soon as i do? I'm a bitch?" I laugh gettin out of his grip seeing Raz.

"Razzy" i say hugging him making us both laugh and look at Nikki.

"SOPHIE!" he yells making everyone look up.

"NIKKI?" i ask laughing making the rest take it as a joke.

"Fuck you, Gloria come here." Nikki says making a whore walk over to him and pulling her pants down.

"let's fuck?" Nikki says to her making me all of sudden feel everything.

Nikki smirks at me making me but i  take Raz's hand and walk down.

"let's get more booze Raz and Soph!" Vince yells.

"Okay, let's go" i say laughing seeing Nikki on the balcony yelling.

"SOPHIE COME BACK" Nikki yells, i see him go back inside and we all run to the car laughing.

"FAST RUN, HAHA BIG BAD WOLF IS COMING" we jump in Vince's car and we just drive off as Nikki Runs out punching the air making us laugh.

after we got booze we are back in the care deciding if we would fuck some weirdo's.

"No, no you have to chose." Vince says making us laugh.

"I can't" Raz laughs.

"I pick Sophie i fuck her." Vince looks at Raz taking his eyes off the road making me look seeing-

"VINCE WATCH OUT-  !!!!!!!!!" 

*************************************************************

:(