Chapter 2 Page 30

NIKKI'S POV

I open my eyes feeling my head pound and feeling the wet feeling on my hands making me try and get my vision as good as possible...I can't recall what happend. I look next to me and see Sophie covered in blood. I start to panic and try to call out her name but can't byt the overwhelmed feeling that something bad happend...the moment i want to reach out for her hand  I hear ambulance's and police car's stopping around us. This can't happen no this can't I-

"SOPHIE?!" I shout out, she can't I loved her I was Happy I was ready no god no!

"SOPHIE PLEASE SAY SOMETHING!!!" I look around seeing blur around me until some paramedics get to me but I push them off and yell to go see Sophie first.

"GET SOPHIE FIRST PLEASE PLEASE!" they do as I say and cut her out of the car seeing how life less they pick her body up.

"Mr Sixx, we will need you to calm down okay, we are helping you're friend as good as we can we-"

"she is my fucking fiance get me the hell out of her" I push the guy who has this throat tat to the side and try to walk to the ambulance that take in Sophie...fuck I can't fucking lose her I- I fall to the ground making them run towards me.

"Mr Sixx you will have to listen to us, you're Fiance is getting the best care we can" I see the ambulance drive off with the one thing inside I would fucking die for.

"Let's get you up there okay and let us take care of the wound on ur head" I look at the guy in disbelieve and touche my head and my hand i cover in blood making the road where I say my beautiful girl spin around...and the last thing I see is the gold black road.

**************************************************************