page 23

"Mick just came to my room all mad telling me i should fucking stay away from you and that you are leaving?!" Nikki takes my suitcase from the bed and throws it on the ground.

"You are high, and you don't know what you are doing right now, just go Nikki" is say trying to pick my suitcase from the ground.

"No!" he shouts kicking it across the room.

"FUCK SAKES' NIKKI CAN WE PLEASE STOP?!" I yell at him giving him z pleading look seeing his eyes are bloodshot red.

"are you on drugs?" i ask calm. making his look around the room while he scoff's.

"I-" he starts but stops looking how desperate i look hoping he says no.

"I'm sorry I guess" he scratches the back of neck walking around the room.

"you guess?" i look at him seeing he is so far gone, but yet so close.

"look I don't know what to do but i never had so many troubles with one girls, and she is fucking 18 I-" he stops when Doc walks in the room looking at the both of us in discuss.

"Everything okay?" Doc asks, only looking at me. I nod and he does to turning to Nikki.

"Nikki, clean yourself up. You have a visitor." I sigh and roll my eyes and Doc laughs.

"It's not a whore Sophie, we all thought it was when i told the rest Nikki had a visitor" Doc laughs.

"Wow man really feels great Knowing you all fucking thought that." Nikki rolls his eyes. walking with Doc but he stops looking at me.

"Please come with me, I don't want us to fight before you leave." I look at him and i just nod, not having the strength to say fight.

We get out of the elevator and Nikki takes a bottle of jack that was at the bar when we just walk in.

"You're mother called and asked to come to a show. so, i thought with it being the holidays and all..." After Doc said that we both freeze seeing Nikki grab onto the Bottle of jack tighter. He looks at me and then we look infront of us seeing the woman with the big smile.

"merry Christmas, Frank" His mother opens her arms making Nikki's face turn pale white, seeing his discuss in his eyes. I stand next to him and i freeze when i see how fake she is acting after everything Nikki told me. She has no right to be here.

"That's not my name." He say letting her hug him, seeing his muscles getting tighter.

"My baby" she sighs. Making me look at Doc and shaking my head 'no'.

Nikki tries to put his hand on her back but i see how hard this is for him, he is in total shock, and i can't blame him or do anything. I think the best is that i just keep my mouth shut.

**************************************************

*this broke me*