page 68

Looking at Nikki I see how mad he is getting but I don't want to be with someone who is so angry and won't believe me...after everything we've been through.

"You are serious aren't you?" Nikki looks at me with a grin.

"I-"

"Save it, Sophie" he gets up and walks to the door turning back and taking one last look at me.

"Give me one more chance, meet me tonight at my place" I want to say no but he doesn't let me. He walks out the door and as soon as the door falls shut, tears start streaming down my eyes.

"Kid?" Mick says coming from behind a pillar.

"I think it's time for me to leave here...." I look at Mick seeing his expression change.

"yeah I think so to, but where?" Mick sits down on the white coach looking at his feet. this has to end I never wanted to get stuck in this thing called love but...that is exactly what i did.

"you could stay with Marina she is you're sister sort of" I turn to lick and scoff.

"yeah that bitch forget it, I'll ask Heather" Mick looks at me and rolls his eyes.

"Tommy's ex?" I nod slightly and sigh.

"do you have anything better then?" I'ts quite for a bit but then Mick nods his head no.

"good then I'll pack, call her and I'm out of this hell that i put on myself" I walk to the stairs when I see Mick come from behind me and I hear him sigh.

"If you really think this is a good Idea then know that Nikki could go through some dark shit" Mick looks at me with eyes I've never seen before he is...worried and cold towards me?

"Yeah, well see" I scoff and run up the stair going to the phone. As soon as I tell Heather everything she agrees immediately she moved to Canada so I will take the next plane that leaves is two hours so I have more than enough work to do.

********************************************************************