Chapter 2 Page 11

NIKKI'S POV

I look at her and see the pain and lost in her eyes...and I can't believe the things I heard, that I did this to her. all I did was give her a hard time for leaving but I never thanked her for coming back and...saving my life again and all I did was reject her and get engaged.

"Just please say something, Nikki" Sophie says sitting down and resting her head on her hands.

"I love you..." I say quite saying it again.

"I love you...I fucking love you Sophie Mars" She looks up at me and I see a tear in her eyes. I kneel infront of her and take her hands.

"let me love you again, and show how much I love you and care for you...I don't wanna lose you Sophie" I feel her Ocean eyes hit me and for the first time I really think we see each other.

"Nikki, please let's not screw this one up" she says with a soft voice but a voice with power that rings through my ears...knowing that the moment I fuck up I will fuck myself up and I will never forgive myself again.

"I promise" I hear footsteps from behind me and It's Jake, he has a soft smile of his face making me return it and walk up to him, having to look down at him.

"I promise I won't hurt her" Jake looks at her and I feel it boil but I'm calm...

"I believe you" He gives me his hand and I shake it.

This is the moment I realize that I have to keep the things that matter to me like Music close to me...and Sophie, well she is the key to everything and I fucking love her so much. I turn around and take her hand getting her up and placing my lips on hers...it's like fucking heroin every fucking kiss and touch is enough to know that this is the only drugs I will ever need.

"Lets go away somewhere...you and me?" I say making her teary face turn into a small smile.

"Where to?" she says making me wanna kiss her until I can't breath.

"My home town...It's time to place the past and make the future with the women I love" She looks at me, tiptoes and get my face closer to hers and kisses me.

************************************************************************