Chapter 2 Page 12

SOPHIE'S POV

I Walk out of Jake's place holding my things and stuff hugging Jake and thanking him for everything.

"I'll wait for you" Jake says giving me a kiss on the cheek seeing Nikki sigh.

"Thank you, Jake" I hug him and i feel him shake.

"Be careful with him he-" I shut Jake up by letting go of him and squeezing his hand walking to Nikki Kissing him and getting into his car.

"So are you ready to go pack for Idaho?" I look at Nikki and I nod.

"Yeah, I am." Nikki smiles at me and melts my heart with it. As soon as the car starts I feel this happy feeling in my stomach.

"Let's go and tell Mick" Nikki says laughing and telling me what Mick told him.

"Teenager? that's what he said" I say cry laughing. Nikki nods and places his hand on my knee. I blush and look away seeing that he saw it.

"Nervous ?" Nikki says seeing the wind play with his black long messy hair.

"Me, of what?" I say teasing him making him step on the gas.

"I do have a serious question" Nikki nods and tries to look at me, trying to get a glimpse of my face seeing of it's bad or good. 

"What about the marks?" I say looking at his arms is his sleeveless shirt.

"I will fill them with you and I promise I truly do...I won't use again, a good drink yeah I will do that haha but I won't do drug because I have you back and you are all the drugs a man needs in a world." I look at Nikki seeing stars in his eyes...he is telling the truth It's finally the moment where we can be together and know that we will be there for each other...I can hear his beating heart and that Is my drugs...Nikki Fucking Sixx

******************************************************************