Chapter 2 Page 24

After meeting Nikki's grand parents we head upstairs and we unpack but the minute I want to walk in the room where it says Nikki he stops me.

"Wait" Nikki looks at me and bites his lip nervously.

"What?" I ask confused not knowing why I can't go into this room.

"This room uhm...was my room when I was a little boy I grew up here and I don't want you to have a bad imaged of me but we where poor and I-" 

"Nikki I don't care about that kind of stuff, I care about who loves you and who you love...not what you had or didn't have." Nikki looks at me still hesitating but as soon as I reach out for his hand his eyes start to light up.

"I love YOU Nikki...Not the materials that come with you...I love you and I'm going to marry you and spend the rest of my life with you."  His eyes start to tear up and he grabs my wrist making me lean in for a kiss and a hug.

"Why did I get so lucky to have you?" I get my shoulders up and he laughs opening the door revealing this old room with a field bed and a record player and a bunch of poster from his childhood.

"you knew what you wanted all along I can see" I say walking through the room and looking at the wall covered in posters.

"I knew I wanted you to but it just took me a while to get my head out of my fucking ass." Nikki says walking towards me making me look up at him.

"What?" I say frowning.

"why don't we sleep here tonight?" 

"in your childhood room?" I ask making him nod.

"We can't fuck here Nikki" He laughs and takes me hand making us sit down and pulling me onto his lap.

"And why is that Mrs Sixx?" He looks at me giving me those beautiful green eyes that shine.

"You slept in here when you where a little kid....It freaks me out Nikki" I say making him laugh and resting his head in the crock of my neck.

"Well...I have been thinking...why don't we make a little kid?" I get off Nikki's lap and stand infront of him feeling my stomach turn.

"What?!"

******************************************************