Chapter 2 Page 4

I look Nikki in the eyes and I can see the fire burning in his eyes. the same fire when he first saw his mom again...

"You have to leave, you've done it again so it shouldn't be to hard for you" Nikki walks to the door and opens it.

"Nikki please let me explain I-"

"Don't I'm afraid if you explain I will hate myself even more for letting you go so please just go" I look at him and sigh seeing him nod and look at the door.

"I know you are mad right now and drunk and high so please come and find me when you're head isn't up you're fucking ass" I walk out the door and hear him laugh behind me.

"Hey, Rolling!" Nikki shouts making me turn around.

"You free tonight?" I can't hide my smirk.

"are you sober tonight?" Nikki laughs and nods biting his lip.

"then I am" I say giving him a small smile.

"meet me here at 9" Nikki says slamming the door shut. I laugh and walk to the bus and I can't stop thinking about Nikki I don't wanna lose him and I will do fucking everything...I know he want's me and loves me so this should be easy?

As soon as I close the door of Micks place I can hear a familiar voice.

"Sophie?"

"Tommy?" I see him running towards me and he pics me up making laugh so hard tears run down my face.

"How are you fucking back already?" I look at him confused as he puts me down.

"Yeah you're work?" I look at Tommy and I cross my arms.

"What are you talking about?" I ask Tommy.

"Well Nikki said that you would be in Canada for a year to work on you're job and you would be back so" Mick walks in and takes Tommy to the kitchen for some beer.

"Mick wait!" I say taking his arm seeing his eyes are blood shot.

"Nikki didn't tell them I left him?" Mick sighs and nods his head.

"He told me the night you left that he would never say that you weren't his anymore, so he told a lie to save his heart" I feel my heart drop to the floor I realize more and more how much Nikki loved me.

"omg" I say taking a seat on his white couch.

"you fucked yourself Kid by leaving He loves you and he will come back but he will need to know that you love him as well." I nod and hug Mick going upstairs and getting ready to meet Nikki.

***********************************************************************