Chapter 2 page 45

I run and I run feeling my heart race like a F1 car. When i see Nikki's home I slow my pace and walk inside the house seeing him sit on the couch with a bunch op paper work...probably for the tour. He looks at me and nods hello.

"NIKKI!" I shout a little to loud making him jump a little and look at me.

"What?" he looks back at the papers.

"I want to live...I wonder whats it like to fall for someone like you tell me how we fell for each other but the thing is Nikki...I don't remember shit from you and me and we say love you but I want to REALLY love you but remember it not just hear some stories or drunk talk about how we where...you feel everything we had but I have nothing Nikki I don't feel comfortable in my own house I want to remember the moment I fell In love with you...you're laugh and you're smile everything but I don't FUCKING REMEMBER I-"

"Sophie stop" Nikki raises his hand and stand up slowly making me swallow and keep my eyes pierced on him.

"I passed one of the hardest times and moments on my own...but the moment I met you I felt like i could share that with you...I don't care If i would lose any memorie of you and me...because i know I would fall In love with you all over again...you are my drugs that I can't take,  you took my hand and showed me that being alone in the darkness of the earth... you are my earth Sophie...don't- don't do this...I am begging you-" Nikki gets down on his knees and takes my hand. 

"I'm begging you on my knees...don't fucking leave me baby...the thing about pain is that it won't last forever. It kills you right now but, Sophie. you won't feel this forever and-" 

"Nikki, no" I stop him making him look up at me from the ground.

"Just kiss me...just do it, Sophie. Brush the hair out of my face and look into my eyes and my soul...and then tell me if you love me or remember me?" I look at Nikki but I can't Its like my own shadow is way to fast it moves its jumps up the walls the doors and ceilings, begging me to revisit and rethink my past.

"I'm you're home Sophie I-"

"I CAN'T TURN PEOPLE I DON'T TRUST INTO HOMES." I look at Nikki and he stands up trying to take my hands. but I shake my head no.

************************************************************************