page 39

*THE DAY OF TOMMY AND HEATERS WEDDING*

I walk out the dressing room in this long pink dress feeling like my boobs are up my nose.

"you look great" Heather says coming to me in her big white dress.

Today is the day that Heather and Tommy are getting married and I couldn't be happier because between me and Nikki things are going good, we leave each other be and sometimes we meet up. and his drug use i think is oke i mean i haven't seen him for about 2 weeks but I think he is fine...I actually met someone that makes me feel good and normal. His name is Jake he is an accountant and i'm bringing him to the wedding and to meet Nikki...I'm scared to tell Nikki im dating someone well dating is a big word but Mick really wanted me to bring him and yeah here we are.

"SOPHIE!!!!" I hear Vince his voice sound and i see skylar run up to me, His little daughter.

"Hi sweetheart" I hug skylar and she looks up to me shy playing with her toy bunny.

"Hi, Vince you are looking great." I say giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"so do you" he says spinning me around.

"stop it! I can't even fucking feel my boobs anymore." I say and we laugh.

Jake walks up to us and Vince looks him up and down.

"staff is that way buddy" Vince says pointing in the staffs direction.

"Vince, this is Jake my uuhm close friend-""boyfriend" Jake interrupts me getting his hand through his shirt brown hair and scoffing.

"ow, really?" Vince says and I just nod slow.

"isn't it fucking crazy?" Vince says looking me up and down scoffs and leaves upstairs to find Tommy i hope.

"Did you have to do this?" I ask mad turing to Jake.

"what? you're the one that was about to lie about us love" Jake says grabbing my hand put i pull away.

"I need to find Nikki." I say walking away from Jake with a big sigh.

"Sophie wait" I hear as soon as i wanted to walk up the stairs.

"Vince?" i say looking back.

"Does Nikki know?" he says sounding cold.

"No...but please let me tell him, Vince I beg you." I say with pleading eyes.

"how could you fucking do this tho? Nikki loves you and he-"" yeah that's why he didn't visit me in the hospital or cheated on me almost and-" I want to continue but Vince interrupts me back.

"Do you hear yourself? almost cheated and why because you took drug because you got in my car and because-""because you almost killed me?" I say but slap my hand on my mouth in shock that i just said that.

"Vince, Im sorry" Vince shakes his head no and walks away laughing and turning back looking at me.

"you know, I thought you where fucking different, but thanks for fucking clearing that out for me." Vince laughs and scoffs walking outside making me fall on the stairs sitting down and holding in my tears.

"what the fuck, Sophie!" I turn my head upstairs when i hear those words and see its Mick looking all disappointed at me.

*************************************************************