page 17

"Im Tom zutaut Elektra reco-" "what the hell" Tom jumps up as i see a blond girl holding his cock underneath the table, making my eyes open in disbelieve.

"No? not for you?" she asks giving him a smile.

"uuhm no, no thanks" Tom says and the girls disappears underneath the table.

My heart drops when i see Nikki's face expression change and rolling his eyes back of the pleasure the Girl is giving him. He looks at me and smirks closing his eyes for a second of the pleasure she is giving him. Mick noticed my look on my face and tries to take my hand but i step back. i look at Nikki and he winks at me like its the most normal thing in the world...I know he doesn't like me like that but i thought he did i mean, i hope he did..i take another step back and walk outside feeling the tears hit my chest.

"SOPHIE?!" I hear Mick yell.

I just walk out going back home. i open the apartment door and take a bag and fill it with closets, I need to go before he ruins me. Hahah how could i think he would like me, just because he opened up to me and likes to sleep next to me? i'm so naive thinking he would drop every girl for me while we aren't even having sex or are dating. I take my coat and open the door when i see Nikki run up the stairs. i walk back inside and prepare myself. The door swings opens and there he is out of breath and trying to form words.

"Sophie, i- what are you doing?" he looks at the bag in my hand.

"I'm leaving Nikki." He looks at me and shakes his head no and starts laughing.

"You're fucking drunk" I yell at him making him laugh even more.

"I thought you liked drunk Nikki?" he comes closer to me placing his hands on my neck going under my Hair to get access to my neck.

"We are Fucking sold" He say smiling. I look at him and frown.

"how?" i ask.

"Elektra records, is giving us a 5 year contract. My eyes widen and for a minute i forget i want to kill Nikki. i jump into his arms and he lifts me up swinging me across the room.

"OMG NIKKI THAT IS SUCH GOOD NEW, IM SO HAPPY!" I start to yell at him throwing the bag i holded away. he places his his face in the hem of my neck and he kisses my neck.

"Im sorry, i was jealous of you and Tom and I wanted to get back at you." i let go of him and look up at him.

"I didn't do anything with Tom and we aren't dating so why do you have to take revenge on me?" i ask with a small voice.

"When i'm drunk i see the things as i want them...and that's you, so im sorry." he says making my legs go weak. This is Nikki and mine's problem we always tell each other what we want to hear no matter the cost of it.

"forgive me?" he says hugging me, feeling his dick push against me.

"uuhm Nikki" i look down and he follows my gaze.

"that's all you doing" he says and i slap his chest making him step back and laugh.

"you still want to come and celebrate the record deal? i want you there" Nikki says taking my hand and looking into my eyes.

"No more blow jobs?" i ask him making him laugh.

"we aren't dating i thought?" i hit his chest and we leave to the rainbow again, acting like nothing happened.

******************************************************************

*hope you guys still like it*