page 57

"Nikki?" I say when I get into our room.

"In here" I can hear him yell from the bathroom.

"We need to talk, Nikki" i say with a small voice, barley making any noise.

"Be right there, Sophie" I nod and sit on the bed seeing my hand are shaking from fear, not from telling i almost got raped but...from Nikki, and how he will react to all of this. Vince trying to kiss me, fans or haters i don't know trying to rape me...

I feel scared, not from the event that happed. but for the event that is about to be played.

"I'm ready, Fuck these showers are fucking shit you should try-" Nikki stops when he sees my blooded lip and riped clothes.

"Sophie? what the fuck is this?" he says tucking his towel around his torso.

"Nikki, please sit down I-"... "NO I WON'T FUCKING SIT DOWN WHO THE HELL DID THIS TO YOU SOPHIE?!" he interrupts me and slams his fist next to me on the bed making me scared.

He puts his hands on my shoulders and get me up looking deep in my eyes and seeing the rage in his eyes burning up.

"Goh, fucking Vince?" I turn my eyes to him and start to say no.

"FUCK IM GONNA KILL HIM!" Nikki yells pushing me back and running outside.

"NO NIKKI! IT WANST VINCE! NIKKI!" I yell and start to run after him but he is already in Vince his room.

"YOU FUCKING BASTERD, IM GONNA KILL YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!" Nikki takes Vince by the hem of his shirt and want's to punch Vince but I yell.

"I ALMOST GOT RAPED BY TWO FANS OR WHATEVER FROM YOU!" Nikki drops Vince and Vince get up looking at me with sorry in his eyes.

"what?" Nikki says with tears in his eyes.

"they tried to rape me, but i got away" i say making Nikki scoff.

"Sophie, that is no excuse for trying it, that means they could try it again with someone else maybe. Why did you think it where fans?" he asks.

"they said that you wouldn't mind sharing" after i said that Nikki looks at Vince and Nikki sits down getting his hands through his wet hair and sighs.

"I think it best if i go and get Tommy" Vince says leaving the room.

"What is going on?" I say.

"all i can say is I'm sorry." Nikki says looking down.

****************************************************
Okay guys in the next part I'm going to write some stuff that Nikki told in interview's but later told that he was lying or something so if its not true I'm sorry but I'm putting it in my story to get a beter reading for you guys and a beter experience. No hate towards Nikki or Tommy I fucking love them xoxo