page 61

A month after the incident the two where arrested to 5 months prison. Nikki almost put one in the hospital when we went to identified them. but good they didn't press charges cause they thought it was cool they where beated up by Nikki...piece of shits. Vince and Nikki let's say they aren't the best friends for the moment and I can't blame Nikki but I also feel some sort of sorry for everything and that he wanted to kiss me but i rejected him...

"Where is he?!" Mick says. We are in the studio waiting for Vince now about 2 hours.

Nikki looks at me and rolls his eyes slamming the Phone down and getting up mad.

"I'm telling you guys, everything is fucking upside down and flip-flopping. And while we are waiting for our lead singer to get his head out of his ass, we're getting left in the dust, man" Tommy says making to Nikki making him unplug his guitar mad.

"I'm just saying, bands replace their front men and it still works. Van Halen--" I cut Tommy off and say.

"I know Van Halen Fucking did it. 'cause you say it every single time Vince misses a Fucking rehearsal." Nikki looks at me and nods.

"Yeah, well? Mick?" Tommy says looking at me.

"Shut it. where is this asshole? every second that goes by, i can feel another bone rotting from this fucking disease." Mick says.

"I know, Mick" I say and he rubs my back looking at Nikki who is playing some strings.

"Call the prick again." Mick says making Nikki look at him and call again.

"Nope fucking nothing again" Nikki says making tommy hit his drum hard.

"Fucking send a fax!" I tell Nikki and take a piece of paper and write on it 'get your ass over here now' underlining the now.

after a few Minutes the door slams open and Nikki stands up.

"someone wanna tell me what the fuck's going on here?" Vince says yelling at us all.

"let's save us all some time, especially yours, Vince, as it's clearly more fucking valuable then ours!" Nikki yells in Vince his face.

"You'd better tell me what the fuck's going on." Vince says looking at me behind Nikki.

"I'm here not there, what's going on is. We're down here, and we're working, and wanna be here, but we are tired of forcing you to be here with us." Nikki yells making Tommy look down in irritation.

"Maybe I'd come in more if I liked the material." Vince says cocky. Making Tommy stand up fast and yell.

"Maybe you'd like the material if you were in the studio making it with us instead of staring at your fucking watch!" Tommy says pointing at his watch.

"Yeah" Nikki says and Mick sits down next to me.

"Fucking teenagers." Mick says to me.

"Yeah, I'm staring at my watch because this album is fucking stupid!" Vince says to Nikki and then I get up walking to Vince and saying.

"Sure that you're wife walking out you isn't one of the reason why you don't fucking wanna be here anymore?!" I say but Nikki holds me back. Vince laughs and looks at me.

"You know what, fuck all y'all.  I am done. Fuck this. I quit." Vince says pointing in face making Nikki act up and yelling.

"Good, 'cause you're Fucking Fired!" Nikki Yells so loud i need to hold his arm.

"I quit already, Dick!" Vince yells back walking out and Nikki slamming the door behind him looking at us and sighs.

"fucking great" I say sitting back down.

****************************************************************

SHIT SHIT SHIT