Chapter 2 Page 29

Riding back Into town seeing the lights outside of bars and food places gives me a warm vibe, maybe something I have missed because, I have been so lost but every time I return here Its like it fills me...I have Mick here, Tommy and Vince and most importantly I have Nikki, he begins to feel like. Driving past and under beautiful trees makes my smile just a little brighter and our story a little sadder. My mind always was my protector but now I can finally feel safe and totally let me fall and let Nikki catch me.The thing is...I don't know where I belong and I might never know but I can sure as hell say I know who I love and that Is Nikki fucking Sixx.

"I love you" I take Nikki's hand and see his face so handsome with the sunset hitting his jaw...This is it...the moment I felt the happiest I ever been and that is with him. I look infront of me back and pay attention to the little thing that I didn't see before with all the stress I was carying around everywhere. the anger. I know my parents did me wrong and never really wanted me but they could've killed me when I was a fetus...they didn't that has to mean something. I love Mick and he is my birth father...sinds that trip I got to see the Nikki who let his guard down and not just for me but for his family and his friends. Nikki can be soft. quite. all of the above I've seen him in a different color a color I thought would never suit him, but that's the thing in life..sometimes you need to take a diffrent path to find the road back, but Nikki?...He was my road all along and now I have found him and we stopped at the red lights seeing each other...really seeing each other. If a baby is what he wants...he will get it...I will give him everything till the day I die.

"I love you too Sophie, and about that Baby I-

"NIKKI LOOK OUT!!!!!"...................

**********************************************