page 48

I shut the front door and fall against it as soon as it closes.

"Fucking snakes...Fucking life" I yell looking up, like I expect a fucking answer.

I get straddled by the phone ringing.

"Hello?" i say and hearing a sigh.

"Omg Sophie, Finally I called you like crazy are you okay?" Nikki's voice sounds so soft and caring that i feel a tear run down my cheek.

"You know I'm Trying right?" I say falling to the ground.

"Sophie? what is going on did you take something?" Nikki asks worried.

There is so much i want to tell him and explain but the words...i cant form the fucking bloody words.

"Sophie?!" Nikki yells waking me up.

"Where are you?" I say.

"I'm in Bali, Why?" He asks worried.

"Is there any possibility i could fly over?" I ask feeling my voice sink.

"I'm sorry love, But we are leaving tomorrow you'll just have to wait until I'm home I'm sorry my schedule is so busy hun." I just nod and take a deep breath.

"Okay, I need to go bye" I say.

"I love yo-" I hang the phone up and look a-outside the window feeling like a little trapped bird in a cage, not being able to fly the way she wants to.

"Incoming message...*beep* Hi it's me, Angela. I just wanted to apologize for later but honey you know nothing...maybe Mick isn't just the dad that you want to be maybe he really is you're dad? just give me a call...*beep*.... end message" I look up at the machine call Angela back and I decide to drive to her Hotel...I need to know what my past holds for me and If that means loosing Mick...I think I'm ready.

*************************************************************************

xoxo