page 64

"Hi, Baby" I say seeing Skylar and sitting next to her bed and the monitors.

"Auntie" Her little soft voice sounds giving me shivers all over my body.

"Please don't let them hurt me, where is my daddy?" she looks at while a smile tear falls down her face.

"You're daddy he-" "Skylar!" Vince say's running in the room hugging her.

I look at Vince and he signs to go outside letting Sharise in the room.

"I'm so sorry, Vince" I say pulling him in a hug feeling his wet eyes hit my shoulder.

"Does Nikki know?" Vince looks at me whit red eyes.

"No i left in a hurry I was about to call him I-" Vince stops me and walks back to Skylar's room turning around and saying.

"I appreciate you coming here Sophie, but let this be the last time" He walks in the room and closes the door making me stand there like i just got slammed in the face.

I drive back home seeing Nikki sit infront of the door.

"Omg Sophie where have you been?" I get out the car and walk into his arms and I start crying.

"It's Skylar..." I say making Nikki sigh and holding me tight.

"What's wrong with Skylar?" His voice is calm and chill.

"She has a tumor in her stomach and I'm not allowed to go see her again from Vince." I say making Nikki let go of me looking right at me.

"Sorry what?" his voice is more brutal now.

"He doesn't want me to visit again, Nikki" i repeat.

"Fucking asshole" Nikki says taking my car keys and walking to my car making me stop him.

"NIKKI DON'T" he turns around angry and looks at me.

"Why the fuck not hm?" he says having an ego.

"BECAUSE NIKKI HIS FUCKING DAUGHTER COULD DIE OF THAT TUMOR HE HAS PROBLEMS AND GUILT ENHOUGH ALREADY SO PLEASE JUST STOP FUCKING BEING THE ALPHA FOR ONE MINUTE AND CALL THE MAN!" I yell looking at him with a death stare.

****************************************