page 36

It's about a week now since i last saw Nikki and things are going slow and it feels like im stuck in the same damn place. To be honest I think it's because of Nikki i can't move forward I just...care to much about him and i want's born without a heart but I cant let him keep playing this game with me.

"Sophie?" I hear a familiar voice behind me and it's Heather, Tommy's girlfriend.

"Hey, Heather" i hug her and she hugs me tightly back.

"I have great news tho!!" She says jumping up and down.

"what is it?" i ask.

"Tommy and me are getting married he popped the question!" my mouth falls open and i can't believe it...knowing how Tommy is on tours. it surprises me that he is marrying her.

"Uuhm...wow I'm so happy for you." I say hugging her.

"Ow wait for the hugging i got more news, look I know you and Nikki are like having some trouble but Tommy wants Nikki as his best man...and I want you as my bridesmaid." Heater says making my heart feel a little warmth.

"Omg really?" I ask in disbelieve.

"Yes really! but you and Nikki would have to walk together to the altar to announce us...and i hope I really do you guys could maybe hold a truce?" She says letting the sky hit a thunder sound.

"Shit haha i hope that's a good sign, I'll talk to you soon need to go now and please talk to Nikki about this....HE KNOWS!" she yells while she walks away from me.

I look up at the sky and see the grey and blue mix with each other and feel raindrops on my warm and tired face. feeling every little drop pick their place i close my eyes letting everything just feel real for a little bit. The weather get worse and worse and I'm still pretty far away from home.

I walk past Nikki's big ass mansion and i sigh looking at the gate. seeing his car and seeing the front door that i slammed so many times because i never understood him. I sigh and i ring the gate bell hearing Nikki's voice.

"Who the fuck is it?" His voice sounds tired.

"Uuhm, Nikki?" I say through the rain.

"Sophie?" he says louder. The gate opens immediately and i see him walk out of the door. making my way to the front door I see a little smile on his face and see that he is holding a towel.

"what are you doing out here?" he says wrapping me in the towel and getting me inside.

"I was walking home and when i saw your house I thought that maybe...I dont know I-" Nikki stops me and says.

"I'm happy that your here, take a seat." He say pointing to the little couch that is filled with bottles of jack.

"I'm not staying long Nikki just until it stops raining." I say not looking at him, because i know if i look at him I'll be sold and the devil would have my soul again....

*************************************************

Heater is so nice.