page 3

To these kids, he was ancient. but they didn't know he was slowly becoming a fucking cripple too. i look at Mick seeing him open his hand look at it.

"you okay Mick?" i ask worried.

"yeah. you're goddamn right I'm old." he turns to Tommy sitting down and taking his guitar. i sit down on the floor next to him and i can feel Nikki's eyes on me.

"Old enough to know beter, that you should stop fucking looking at her. and not waste my time around on a bunch of rug-monkeys" Mick speaks to Nikki, making him laugh revealing his pretty smile. while Tommy hands us all a beer.

"i fucking love this weird little guy." "-He-s real, dude." Nikki and Tommy say while giving high fives.

Tommy comes up to me to give a high five but Mick eyes Kill him before he can touch me.

"Sorry" Tommy say's sitting down again, making me laugh.

"so who is this chick? you're girlfriend?" Nikki says jokingly. making Tommy and me laugh.

"I'm Sophie Rolling, Mick is sort of my uncle" i smile trying to avoid eye contact with Nikki.

"yeah so. someone mind telling me who does the singing in this band?" Mick cuts me off.

Nikki grins at me and speaks "what we need is a dude that looks like David Lee Roth. with a vibe like fucking Bowie, and I'm not about to settle for some regular looking, normal sounding asshole." Nikki says plays with the bottle opener on his beer while we all nod.

"so... you guy's are looking for a skinny, blond fucker with moves?" I say making Niki smile at me an bite his lip a little. i look over to Tommy who has a sour expression on his face while drinking his beer.

"What?" i ask Tommy.

"Wait. I think I know our guy, dudes and chick" i give him a smile. 

seeing Nikki look at the both of us with a cold gaze.

"you guys gonna sit here and keep smiling at each other? or are we going to get this Fucker?" Nikki says take a big shot of his beer making me widen my eyes.

"Yeah dude, lets go" Tommy says.

We all get in Micks car and Nikki and me are in the back, i feel him looking at me and i finally turn to him and say.

"what is it?" He smirks and i blush.

"you have beautiful eyes that's all" i scoff and turn my gaze outside. hearing him chuckle .

                                                                          ************************************

*I love you guys, let me know what you think so far*