page 33

We reach his room , well our old room... and we go inside making Nikki close the door and come to me getting on his knees. 

"Sophie, I-" i raise my hand and he stops.

"Nikki, please I just got out of the hospital im not ready for this yet." i say feeling how tired I am.

"I'm happy that you are still alive I-" i stop him against and i scoff.

"are you sure you are happy about that Nikki?" He looks at me and i can see his eyes are another color of red like its more darker and tireder

"how can you say that" Nikki looks at me with anger like its my fault he never visits or called

"what? that you literally left me for dead? or no, let me rephrase that, you left me to die! you didnt care if i would make it or not! VINCE!  NIKKI GOD EVEN VINCE CALLED FROM PRISON DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT? YOU WHERE THE ONLY PERSON I TRUSTED WITH MY BODY WITH MY HEART AND YOU WHAT? you just got tired of me?" i start to yell but at the end my voice gets sour and soft

"GOD I WISHED YOU WOULD'VE  THOUGHT THIS THROUGH! THAT YOU WOULD'VE GOT TIRED OF ME BEFORE I FUCKING FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU! I HATE YOU NIKKI WITH ALL MY FUCKING  HEART!" after that i'm so out of breath seeing Nikki nod and leaving the room just saying one thing.

"I never wanted to hurt you and mess you up like this. you take care of yourself okay?" he smiles and slams the door shut making me paralyzed in the room knowing that Nikki and me is over and for good this time.

I knew Nikki and me would never work out but i think the things you know wont work are the things you want the most. the things that are bad for you seem so good and so right. Nikki is the right person but wrong time and i can't even begin to explain how my heart has been aching these past few months knowing that he didn't care and still doesn't, make me sick.

************************************************************

i feel so bad for Sophie.