Chapter 2 Page 42

"Nikki, don't" Mick says warning Nikki but he just laughs it off. and looks back at me.

"He is ur dad...and he hid it from you and ur so thought father...and that is Mick Mars, the person you trust." I feel my heart beat in my throat and I can't believe what he is saying...why would he say something that would hurt me I-...doesn't he love me? I look at these two broken men infront of me feeling my stomach turn.

"Nikki, he cheated and broke up with you and then back together and off he is a fucking player!" I look at Mick and Nikki trying to see who can hurt me the most? I press the elevator button but stop when I see blood between my legs.

"NIKKI!" I yell making him look up at me and run towards me seeing the blood.

"HELP SOMEONE HELP!" He starts to shout seeing a doctor and a nurse run to me helping me up to a room starting the echo looking if everything is alright...and deep inside I wish It's okay I don't want to lose my baby...I look with all my hopes but when I see the nurse her head shake no I start to scream from the pain feeling my world fall even more then it already was.

"I'm so sorry Miss...the baby died of a weak heart...there is nothing you could have done." I grab Nikki's arm and start to cry...scream I fall into a thousand of pieces in his arms...and somehow I feel like he is holding them all trying to keep them to glue me back together later...

"My Baby" I cry seeing Mick come inside holding my hand.

*******************************************************