page 13

I can smell Nikki's well know scent, Liquor, sweat and hairspray. the best combo ever! 

"Please don't move." his voice is soft and calm.

"Nikki i have to, I'm just being a Burden for you that's all." i say trying to get out of his arms.

"No, who told you that?" he asks looking into my eyes with those beautiful green Fuckers.

"Nobody, i just don't want to live with you anymore, I can't. you Bring home girls and i hear everything and I'm sick of it, or i worry where you might be when you don't come home i-" i want to continue but he stops me by making the hug tighter.

"I'm sorry, i just never had somebody to count on or to think about, and i guess I'm just neglecting  you, I'm sorry. I'll keep this in mind. But please, don't go." I can feel the tears in my eyes when i hear how much he wants me to stay that it makes it hard to say no.

"We will talk more after the show, i'll buy dinner if i still have some pocket change and we will talk okay?" he says holding my chin so i look into his eyes. i just Nod and we walk back in Making sure everybody is ready to go on stage. I say my goodbyes and go stand in the small crowd waiting for them. As soon as they walk on stage i can hear some guys behind me laugh and a few little people clap, including me.

"All right! We're Mötley Crüe!" Vince shouts through the microphone while Tommy swings his sticks on the cymbal making the whole thing fall down. i close my eyes in embarrassment and hear Nikki say.

"Come on, man" the people start to laugh slightly while Tommy picks it up from the ground making me hop on stage and help him.

"Thanks, Sophie" Nikki says while i go stand to the side.

the crowd start jeering and cussing. there is one tall fat Fucker that yells.

"You suck! get off the stage!" i look at the man mad and he stops and winks at me making me gag.

"come on, boys. Let's rock this hole!" Vince says While Nikki and mick start to play. while Vince is shaking his hair and doing some moves making everybody look in disbelieve. They start to boo all over the place and then the fat man speaks up to Vince.

"Who's the chick singer?" people start to laugh and Vince looks down at the man from the stage.

"Fuck you, asshole." Vince shouts making the man spit on his new pants.

"ow shit is about to go down" i say to Nikki placing my hand on his back pushing towards them to stop them. but when Nikki gets there Vince jumps of the stage and punches the guy but getting the first punch back making Nikki hit his bass against the mans face.

"are you fucking kidding me? it's the first show and it's gonna go like this?" i say to Tommy behind the drums.

"Hell, yeah it's gonna go down like this. Let's kick some fucking ass!" Tommy yells while jumping into the crowd.

************************************************

*oh boy*