page 25

I walk back inside the hotel seeing Nikki's mom standing there and walking towards me.

"Hey, girl?" She says grabbing my arm.

"Where is my baby?" She asks with a big smile not ashamed of what she just did.

"Are you fucking kidding me right now? You think you can't just walk back into his life like you didn't fuck him up before!" I yell making the people in the lobby look at me.

"Stay out of his life, and don't ever think what happend wasn't your fault. All of the fucked up shifty things you did, is you're fault." I say stepping closer to her and pulling my arm out of her grip going to the bar and taking the telephone.

"Yes?" Mick voice sounds sleepy.

"Mick, I need yo use your car please" I ask.

"What for?" He sounds worried and more awake.

"I promise, I'll be careful." I say pushing.

"Okay fine, the key number is 45." He says a little annoyed.

"Thanks, love you!" I hang up the phone and go get the car, Nikki can't be far.

After I got the car I drive around the area trying to find him, but so far I have no luck finding him. Just when I wanted to give up I see a big haired fucker sit on the edge of a big lake with a bottle of jack in his hands. That's got to be Nikki. I pull over and get out of the car, making my way on the bridge of the lake.

"Nikki?" He looks up and sighs.

"Goddammit" he rolls his eyes when I sit down next to him.

"IF you're going to give me a 'it's all going to be fine' speech, please fuck off." Nikki says half drunk.

"I'm not" I say. Giving him a hard time right now won't helpt, he is in so much pain and suffering that I can't be the one causing him more pain.

"No?" He says surprised.

"Nope, I think you're right. Fuck her!" I say taking the bottle of jack out of his hands and taking a sip of it making my stomach turn.

"Haha, that's tough" Nikki laughs, taking the bottle of jack back.

"Can we be friends again?" I ask looking him, seeing his eyes sparkle a bit.

"Sure you want to be friends with an addict?" He says looking back at the lake.

"Nikki, look at me" I say coming closer to him and wrapping my arms around his sitting on my knees.

"No matter what you do, I will always love you." He looks at me and smiles but it fades quickly.

"Did I say something wrong?" I quickly ask letting him go.

"How am I supposed to love you?" I look confused at him and feel my haert getting smaller.

"What?" I ask with a soft voice.

"When I don't love who I am? And Sophie I can't give you all of me because I'm half a man. The other half is drugs, and you really deserve someone who is a full man and won't make you cry and d-" I shut him up my sitting on his lap and kissing his lips passionate, feeling the lust and the loging we've both been hiding so long.

********************************************