page 50

It's been a week sind's i found out my dad was still alive and that...Mick is my father. I haven't told Mick i know because in some way i hope it's all a lie because i don't want Mick to be father...that means that my entire life he had lied to me and told me it wasn't my fault and made me believe it was all real...the only person that knows is Jake because he saw me getting a lot of ice cream and he knows that i only eat that when I'm sad so yeah he is been a big support...bigger then Nikki has been, he is returning home today and I'm not that excited. by that saying the front door opens and reveal well tanned Nikki with muscled arms and clear eyes. Not the ones i remembered, before they where always red and boogie and now they are clear green.

"FUCKING HELL i missed you" he shouts running towards me and lifting me up from the floor making me hold onto him.

"hi, Nikki" i say normally.

"wow, is that all i get? not even an hello Fuck?" he says putting me down.

"I'm not in the mood sorry" I say walking away from him hearing him scoff and walk upstairs.

I go and sit down at the kitchen table and look at the phone hoping Mick would call.

"what in the fuck is this?!" Nikki says making me turn around and seeing Jake's jacket in Nikki's hands.

"Nikki, I can explain" I say standing up.

"are you fucking around? while have been fucking going to my room every night on tour and going to sleep not even going to after party's because i fucking only want you?!" he starts to yell and I roll my eyes not having the energy to do this right now.

"Nikki!" i yell when he knocks over the glass table and walks toward me.

"Sophie, I will ask you one more time who's is this?" Nikki asks putting his hands on each side of my body trapping me.

"Jake's...I-" Nikki grabs my throat and looks me dead ass in my eyes.

"Did you have sex?" Nikki looks at me making me shake a little in fear.

"No, Nikki...Mick is my father" I say making him let go.

"sorry, what now?" He says seeing the tears in my eyes, he takes my arm and pulls me closer towards him and hugs me and how could i forget? Nikki is indeed my only safe place. I've hugged Jake but nobody made me feel so safe as Nikki did. and now i believe everything will be alright.

*************************************************************************************

hi im back