page 55

3 WEEKS LATER

After all the shit Nikki and I fought about everything got cool, he even took me on their tour. It was fucking amazing....But Vince was having trouble and so was Tommy. Mick and me well we where getting along it was weird but also comforting to know that my real family was still alive. 

I walk inside the bar where we are in the new city 'Middletown New York' and i see Tommy standing at the phone booth.

"You okay? tommy" i ask seeing his disappointing face.

"Heather is being all weird and distant" I look at him and i sigh.

"Here, don't tell me I gave this but this is her line. call her and talk Okay?" Tommy hugs me and starts dialing the number while i walk over to our table sitting on Nikki's lap Kissing him and fuck he is looking hot again tonight. Vince looks at us and sighs.

"Ow, Sophie. they are keeping us on the road. fifteen new days in Canada" I want say something but Vince cuts me off.

"I haven't seen anything about any new dates." I look at Vince and i go sit on a chair making Nikki place his hands on my thighs.

"yo, Check your itinerary, man" Nikki says annoyed.

"guys..." I say calm but they don't listen.

"I would, but somebody doesn't think it's important to let the lead fucking singer know what the fuck is going on here." Vince says mad.

 Tommy plofs down at the table and let his head rest on my shoulder.

"Guys, I fucked up."

"Heather is been all weird and distant and i drank...sorry" Tommy says looking at me and the rest.

"You know, I'm gonna have a fucking cocktail too. What are you gonna do about It Nikki....Sophie?" I turn my head to Vince not knowing why I'm getting involved in this.

"Okay, no need to bring Sophie in this but everybody falls off the wagon once in a while..." Nikki says but Vince interrupts him.

"Ugh fuck you, man. and fuck you Sophie and Fuck Off! Fuck the rest of this tour. It is the no fucking fun tour, and I'm sick and tired of not having any fucking fun." Vince gets up and walks away and Nikki goes after him.

"Hey! we're not done, you do not talk to her that way she didn't do shit, Vince." Nikki says.

"We fucking are, man and for who did you sober up and became the no fucking fun guy, fucking for her." I look at Vince but he looks away and gives Nikki a push.

"Oh, and by the way..." a girl with shots walks by and Vince stops her and takes a shot and turns back to Nikki.

"a Toast, Here's to your sober band and sober life." He throws the shot back and let the fall before Nikki's feet turning back to him.

"Get me that itinerary, Bass player." Vince walks out and Nikki want to follow but i stop him.

"Nikki, Don't it's fine...let him be" Nikki sighs Kisses me and goes back to our table.

**************************************************************

hope you guys are doing well