Chapter 2 Page 19

I turn my eyes immediately on him, seeing that his soft green eyes now are almost totally turning black. He starts to pound his dick inside of me and, holy shit this is fucking illegal. I can see him hitting head back from the pleasure but as soon as he feels my walls build up already he comes closer getting out of the shower not letting me go, but putting me on the sink infront of the mirror.

"Let me show you to who you belong" Nikki growls putting my legs over his shoulders and starting to fuck me like there is no tommorow. feeling him go inside of me is fucking driving me crazy, seeing the ends of his hair being wet and seeing the veins in his arms every time he pushes himself inside of me feeling my eyes roll back any my hips move up.

"argh NIKKI FUCK-

"SOPHIE AGHN DON'T FUCKING COME YET" Nikki moans pounding so hard inside of me that we almost need to shout to hear each other.

"Ugh FUCk Let Me CUM!" I please.

"Fucking come here" Nikki grabs my neck making me put my arms around his neck now so he can put both of his hands on my ass starting to push himself inside of me holding my ass moving my entire body.

"ARGHN FUCK!" we both moan in each others mouths . And as soon as I feel Nikki's warm cum I push him back and get in my knees trying not fall because my intire body is shaking. putting my mouth around him and feeling his cum shoot into my throat is the best feeling ever. I start to lick the top but Nikki gets me up and kisses me.

"If you keep fucking doing that again we will never get out of this shitty motel." Nikki smirks at me.

"I fucking love you" Nikki takes the back of my neck and kisses me roughly.

"Now get ready and meet me outside, crazy" He kisses me and both my breast again and goes outside making me sigh out from the pleasure i just had and holy shit I'm addicted.

**************************************