Chapter 2 Page 44

I look at the mirror that hangs next to me and see this hurted soul...well is there still a soul in me? It feels like my memories aren't really mine. the confusing part off it all is that the Sophie I got these blur memories from is not the Sophie I remember, and I'ts not like I had a best friend to ask her or him...I was so lonely and I never realized it till not. Until something happens to you, you will never know what you had to lose, but let's be real...what did i lose, my baby yes. 

"Sophie?" I hear Nikki's voice sound from the stairs, I look at him and nod making him come closer to me and hug me tight...like he knew that I needed it.

"If you don't want me to go on tour that is fine...I will take care of you I'm sorry I overreacted" He hugs me but the hug feels fake, It's not the warmth I'm used to...nothing feels like it used to be.

"No...I'm keeping you here because I'm healing and I don't want to stand in you're way, what would the old Sophie say?" I look at Nikki whit desperation in my eyes and voice. It takes him a minute but then he finally speaks.

"Yes, she would say yes." He avoids eye contact and walks over to the phone.

"I'll make the call to the boys okay?" Nikki sounds all happy...I nod take my coat and go outside trying to find some fresh air. after a while of walking around a green park I sit down on the bench and see Sharise walking towards me making her hair dance with the wind...where we close?

"Hi, Sophie omg Im so happy to see you again do you remember me?" I look at her sweet smile and nod making her sit down quietly and worried It looks like.

"Sophie?" she looks at me and takes my hand.

"Where we friends?" I ask her making the tears in her eyes break through seeing the fall like leaves in autumn on the ground.

"we where...we still are" she says making me feel comfortable to tell her something.

"Sharise, what if all I need in order to heal is just the realization that I'm a diffrent person now?" She looks at me and I can see her sorrow on her face. I need to find myself back. I look at her and nod standing up and running home

**********************************************************************