Chapter 2 Page 9

SOPHIE'S POV

I'ts been four days since I went home...I'm staying whit Jake....i know but where else should i have gone. the boys hate me probably and Mick well I think he is tired of my shit. I need to go talk with Nikki and tell him I'm sorry and hope that whatever he has to say Is an 'okay i forgive you let's be friends' But I'm so afraid that he will never believe me again. Jake and I are Chilling you can say If everything goes right with Nikki I want Jake to be my date to his wedding because I won't survive alone.

"Jake!" I shout in the hallway.

"I'm here" Jake runs down the stairs.

"I wanna go see Nikki" Jake's smile dissapears and he sighs.

"yeah okay let me take my keys" he walks past me and goes to get his keys.

"Jake wait, I'm not getting back together with him I'm going to apologize" Jake nods his head and opens the door not wanting to say anything to me.

"Fine." I get in the car and we drive up to Nikki's place.

We arrive at Nikki's place and I almost jump out of the car running to the door and ringing it, I see Roxie isn't home so perfect timing.

"holly shit, Sophie!" Nikki says pulling me in for a tight hug making me somewhat feel like home. I slowly let go of him and start talking.

"Look I'm sorry about everything that i did i really want to make up to you and I support you with Roxie..i Love you and I always will but I love the happy Nikki more I-"

"Sophie stop wait Roxie and me a-" I interrupt him again and start saying things I'm not sure off.

"Jake and I would love for you to have dinner with us...say Tomorrow night at 8 at the stars see you then." I hug Nikki and hear him say.

"Sophie, what wait?" I wave goodbye and Jake and I drive off.

**********************************************************