page 45

The next morning Nikki called the band and they all agreed to get sober with him

Motley Crüe was going to rehab.

I remember the first few days where hell without Nikki and i had to tell Jake i was giving up on us and he didn't really take it that well but fuck him! Nikki needs me more then anything in the world.

Rehab was a fucking shit show but it got them back into the studio and it made Nikki and me unbreakable together we where living together he even visited his dads grave and he is doing really good he is not drinking or using any kind of drug and the sex is even more fun. But for Jake he had a hard time understanding I was over him but I couldn't deny being friends....

"Hi!" I look over my shoulder and see Jake running towards me.

"Jake, hi" he hugs me and I freeze, not knowing if I should hug him back or not.

"My mom asked if you would like to join our barbecue this evening?" I bite my lip and I step a bit back.

"Jake i-" I want to say but Nikki comes and stands infront of me facing Jake.

"Sweet we will be there, 7 good for you?" Nikki says making Jake frown.

"What's wrong buddy?" Nikki says toying with him.

"Nikki..." I wispher grabbing his hand.

"Thanks for the offer, Jake. But maybe another time, bye" I say taking Nikki and walking away toward the car.

"Fucker" Nikki says looking behind his shoulder. I just give him a sigh and get in the car slamming the door real hard.

"Next time just take the door off." Nikki says while he enters the car.

"Really Nikki?" I say crossing my arms.

"What? Omg Sophie seriously youndont see that the prick wants to fuck you?!" Nikki's voice gets louder but I scoff.

"The prick was there for me when you fucking weren't, the prick was the one that told me you had died. So sorry if I trying to be nice to him!" I shout getting out of the car and walking away hearing Nikki follow me.

"Sophie, wait" Nikki says running and grabbing my hand stopping me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know i-" he says but I cut him off.

"Exactly, Nikki you think you know everything and everyone but you don't so please just i-" I want to go on but Nikki shuts me up by kissing me.

"I was just protecting what is mine..." Nikki says looking into my eyes and seeing the lust his hold.

"You know who else wants to fuck you?" I start to breathe heavier and I feel my cheeks burn up.

"No..." I say obviously knowing the answer.

"Let's get in the car and let me show you" Nikki grabs my hand and we go in the back seat.

"Why do we always end up fucking in the car?" I say making a beautiful laugh leave Nikki's lips.

"Because we can never fucking wait to fuck that's why" Nikki gets in between my legs and lifts up my skirt letting the cold hit my pussy.

**********************************
S m u t !!!!! 18+  next part