Chapter 2 Page 21

Nikki keeps his eyes on me and waits for my answer again but I'm not gonna give it...I'm going to keep quite this time and see if he truly means it...I will find someone to prove my point with.

"Okay...friends" let's see how long he can be friends...cause I'm not about to settle for friends with benefits hell no. If he wants me he will have to earn me and be fucking honest for once is his life and stop using his past for pity and free passes.

"Okay?" He asks confused.

"uhu" I sit back in my seat looking right infront of me.

"Sophie I-"

"I said okay Nikki, don't worry about it" I smile at him making him very uncomfortable.

"Okay then...thanks" He starts the car again and we continue the drive being very quite and feeling the tension in the air.

"I'm excited to show my room and to have the person I love sleep in it I-" I interrupt and say.

"We can't sleep in the same bed Nikki.. I'm you're friend" Nikki looks at me and shakes his head no.

"You can still sleep next to me...when we fuck there will be a rule...no sound" I swallow but cough.

"No Nikki" He gives me a fast up and down look and focuses back on the road.

"What do you mean no?" His voice is getting a bit louder.

"No sex, no rules, no sleeping in the same bed, no kissing, ow and no blowjobs." I wink at him turning the music back up interrupting his cursing.

"are you fucking kidding me?" Nikki shuts down the music stepping on the gas.

"No, I'm just doing what friends do" I reply.

"Well I fuck my friends hard." as soon as he said that I can't help but laugh.

"Wow, Vince Tommy and Mick must be lucky guys." I say making him scoff angrily.

"Would you just shut It" He snaps.

"Excuse me, Im not the one who is afraid of telling my family I-"

"Fucking what family the one that left you and lied to you ,wow nice family" As soon as he said that his eyes close in disappointment he has for saying that.

"Fuck you" I say turning up the music looking out the window feeling so broken and hurt.

"Sophie I-"

"drop it!" I shout turning the music even higher.

*****************************************************

*********************************************************