Chapter 2 Page 27

SOPHIE'S POV

As I slam the door shut after Nikki asked me again if i want a baby after telling him I don't I'm so done with this I said No what more is there to discuss? He doesn't even understand why Im so scared to be a mom. I never seen a loving house hold or seen anything about raising a baby I don't want mine to turn out like I did...or Nikki. I love Nikki so fucking much I fought for him even when he wasn't there but this is just something I have to get over and stay on my grounds Im not comfortable with it so no. I look at the photo's that are framed off Nikki and I see a happy boy but when Nikki is with me he looks so broken and sad I-....Omg what have I done.

"NONA?!" I yell seeing her run little steps out of the kitchen.

"Yes yes whats wrong?" she ask worried.

"Can I borrow ur car?" she breaths heavily and nods getting me the keys but when I want to leave she takes my hand and hugs me.

"Frankie is lucky to have you...go!" she gives me a note with the bar written on...how did she? nevermind, I get in the car and ride over to the bar that it says and indeed I see Nikki's car. I walk in the bar and see him sitting there with..water?

"Nikki?" I walk over to his table making him just nod at me making me sit down and take his hands.

"Nikki Sixx...I would love nothing more than for you to be the father of my child but we need to get married first and get so much stuff done before we can do it for real." He looks at me and sighs.

"What changed ur mind?" I look at him and smile soft.

"the photo of ur mom and u and seeing how unhappy you where...you want a second change but with ur own" after those words Nikki starts to sob and I go sit next to him starting to hug him.

"Im here and I love you...we will get through this."

***************************************************