Chapter 3 Page 2

"Nikki?" I say quite making him nod and walk over to me catching me and holding me while he tries to calm me down. How...he was I don't understand who am I?

"let's get into the room so we can talk" Nikki takes my hand and leads me inside the room making me sit on the little brown sofa. 

"Nikki I don't I-" I look into his eyes asking him so much sowing him so much emotion that I never felt before...I was starting to get better and now this I'm trapped here again and again and again!

"Sophie I know you don't understand believe me I don't either but just wait until Mick is able to explain...maybe ur parents didn't want it to be on his papers so they made it up. My grandma wasn't supposed to get children either but she did and-" I shake my head no and interrupt him.

"with men I'ts diffrent Nikki they-"

"Sophie Rolling?" a doctor walks in with bright red hair. I stand up and Nikki keeps his grip on my hand.

"Mick, he is getting surgery right now and we hope after that we will see him approving and he could walk up in a few months so he was lucky...the this is someone will have to make sure he takes his medication he is stubborn I heard so will that work or?" I nod my head and smile at Nikki making him give my hand a small squeeze.

"Uhm doctor?" I ask making him smile at me and nod.

"Is it true that Mick can't have kids?" He look at me and then at Nikki and back at me.

"It is not impossible but if you would like we could take some blood of you and test it to give you security is that okay?" I look at Nikki and he nods making me nod as well.

"Yes thank you" He nods and calls in a nurse to take some of my blood...I'm done with not knowing the truth I need to know everything about my past that I don't remember before and what I didn't know before as well.

************************************************************************