Chapter 3 Page 8

I slowly walk toward Nikki and seat him down on the Sofa making my legs comfortable next to him, he takes the back of my throat and pulls it back a little making me moan just enhough so he gets full view of my neck before he eats I hols him back.

"you can fuck me but don't you dare fuck up mu makeup" I say whit a death stare, Nikki smirks and nods licking his lips lifting me up and taking me to the big white table in the middle of the hotel room. he places me down gentle and open my legs putting my dress up making the wedding band i have around my tight visible...I look at him but he is just to focused of everything infront of him right now. seeing how his eyes light up when he finds my eyes back makes the little butterflies in my stomach fly all over the place. I take the hem of his jacket and pull him closer to me starting to Kiss him but he stops me.

"what?"

"the makeup" he says unbuckling his belt making me follow him every step.

"when we are married we can have sex all of the time  a lot of the time" Nikki looks at me like we didn't do that before and I laugh.

"A lot?" he questions me and I nod making him stare at me whit a challenging look and just a cold respond "okay" I look at him and before I knew it he is inside of me pounding inside of me like there is no fucking tommorow...holy shit

every trust he takes and pound just feels like he is burying himself inside of me...somehow I feel like these are his vows...his thrusting and pounding...his hands are everywhere touching every inches of my body like it's the first time he has access to it. I look at him but he so focused on my body that a small smile appears on my lips but slowly fades when i hit my head back and feel my wall clench around his dick he is being way to quick.

"Nikki...ahrg- I'm going to cum...slow-the-arhgn...slow down" Nikki groans by my word and try to form some of his own.

"If you don't cum...grn right now this will be very embarrassing for me" I laugh but that laugh is wiped away when his dick start to move harder inside of me..this is not Nikki this is a fucking beast trying to slay me and take home his pray. I feel his cum drip down my leg while we both scream it out of pleasure seeing him pulling his throbbing dick out of me seeing some cum of mine on his dick stick...

"I fucking love you, Sophie" he pulls me up and Kisses me slowly. 

"makeup first" he smiles at me smacking my ass while I walk out of the door.