page 56

After Vince leaving mad I was the one that followed him put i just got lost and found myself in this dark ally where no one seems to be. I can see two shadow behind me but i just keep walking and calling for Vince.

"Vince?" i say looking behind me seeing the two men getting into the light.

"och fuck, its that Nikki Chick" The blond guy on the left says.

"Shit, she's hot" the other guy says.

"how nice would it be to fuck ,Nikki Sixx's girl" they both start to laugh and i want to walk off but the blond guy grabs me by the hips and pushes me down.

"No fucking hell no! get the fuck off of me!" i start to yell and feel their hands all over me.

"Shh doll this will be fun I'm sure, Nikki won't mind" they say starting to laugh.

"NO...NO FUCK...HELP!" i start to push the men away from me and he hits me back making my lip bleed, i give them a big push and they rip my shirt. I start to run and i walk against someone seeing it's Vince.

"Omg, Sophie? what happend?" Vince calms me down and i start to breath again being in total shock.

"they almost raped me!" i start to panic.

"where?!" Vince yells, I take him to the ally but they're not there anymore.

"We need to tell Nikki, love" Vince says.

"NO! we can't, Vince. Nikki would Kill them" I say holding Vince his arm.

"Are you fucking crazy, Sophie" I shake my head no, and look around.

"Please just take me out of here, Vince" Vince sighs and takes my hand and gives his jacket and i hide underneath it.

We arrive at the hotel and Vince lets me in his hotel.

"Let me help you" Vince says coming to me with an EHBO kit.

"This will sting, love" Vince says putting the cotton pad on my lip making me backup.

"I told you" I smile and put my hand on his arm.

"Why are you so mad Vince at Nikki and apparently me?" H e sigh but doesn't answer me.

"You okay?" Vince asks.

"I'm just shocked, that's all" I say looking in his eyes.

"even when you are sad you look beautiful." Vince says coming a bit closer.

"thank you...I should go" I get of the bed and give his jacket back.

"Sophie, wait" Vince says taking my hand and turning me around.

"There is something i always wanted to do." I look at Vince and he gets closer and tries to kiss me but i marge back.

"Vince, I'm sorry but-" He let's go off me and goes tot the bathroom and closes the door making me sigh and leave back to Nikki's and mine's hotel room.

*******************************************************************

poor Sophie