page 46

"Red...my favorite color but I'll have to remove it" Nikki winks at me taking down my panties letting his finger slip over my clit making me paralyzed by his touch already.

"Stop teasing me, Nikki" I say seriously making him laugh a little.

"You have to know that you are mine and no one else's" Nikki smirks disappearing between my legs feeling his wet lips leave kisses all over my pussy.

"Ugh...hm fuck Nikki" I arche my back when two of his firm fingers slide in.

"You will" he says making me smirk. His fingers start to pump into me on a crazy tempo making my eyes roll back from the roughness of his pumps.

"Who do you fucking belong to...hm?" Nikki says slowing his pump.

"No...please don't you fucking stop...." I bite my lip looking down and seeing a wild and dark look gaze on me.

"Just anwser my question, and I'll fucking make you scream" Nikki says removing one finger.

"Ugh aaahn~~fine...fine...yo~u" I cry out starting to move myself and placing my fingers on my clit but Nikki gets his finger out me and with both hand he pins mine above me making me crumble and look right into his eyes.

"I'll ask you one more fucking time. To who do you fucking belong to!" He shouts seeing he is dead serious.

"Fucking you, Nikki fucking sixx!" I say liking his face making his smirk and open his pants with one hand revealing his hard fucking big dick.

"Let's roll" he says holding his dick and pushing it inside me making us both gasp from the pleasure.

"Holy shit, you get tighter and tighter ever fucking~Ugh shit...time" Nikki moans making me hold onto him when he rolls us over making me cowgirl him.

"Fuck...Nikki shit aaahnnn!!!!!!" We moan as loud as we can as if it's a competition.

"I'm gonna fucking cum all over you!" He says kissing me and feeling his tongue mix with mine and not tasting the liquor but actually Nikki.

"Ugh...yeah...fucking come all over me" I moans starting to bounce on him feeling his hard dick getting harder.

"I'm fucking close...Nikki aaagrh" I scream laughing because fucking hell.

"Ugh me to, I should pull out we aren't wearing protection" Nikki says holding onto my waist.

"No! Don't you....argh...fucking dare pull out.." I say bouncing harder making him lick his lips and growl from pleasure.

"Ugh u fucking then take a after pills........aaahn fuck Sophie easy easy..Ugh...cum...baby....cum" Nikki screams making me release my cum and feeling his cum inside me. After that I get off and place his dick in my mouth looking up at him and licking away all the cum left on him tasting us.

"Come here with those lips I want to taste us to." Nikki pulls me up by my hair and kissing me and sucking my tongue.

**********************************************

🥵