page 12

It's been about 2 weeks now since the name 'Mötley Crüe' has been put on the table. Nikki and we are doing quite well, we argue witch is normally what we do, but I'm trying to find a job so i can move out and live on my own. It's just that i can't bare seeing him with other girls, he takes them home fucks them and goes to get another one. I'm not jealous whatsoever, no! i don't think so? Nikki is very nice to me and he flirts with me but every time i think he will make a move he takes home some kind of whore. so i decided to find a place for myself, because like Mick said Nikki isn't a person to keep down and neither am i so its for the best. i haven't told him yet but i will, after their first show tonight at the 'Starwood'.

I walk in trying to find there dressing room. after wandering around a bit i can see on the door in marker Mötley Crüe. I walk in and see Nikki sitting looking hot as Fuck making my legs go weak. all over the walls there is fungus and spray-paint making my nose die from the awful smell. as soon as i see Mick sitting in the corner i go over and hug him.

"Hey, Kid nice you came." He says holding onto my hands after i stop hugging him.

"I couldn't miss the first show now could i?" i ask, when suddenly I feel two strong hands around my waist lifting me up.

"haha, i gotcha" i hear Vince laugh.

"omg Vince put me down" i say laughing.

"we did it, we fucking did it. Our first show" Vince says kissing my lips shortly making Mick stand up and Nikki coming closer.

"wow bodyguards?" he says making me laugh and lick my lips.

Tommy walks in and looks at the black strips on Nikki's cheeks.

"Yeah! That's gnarly, dude." Tommy says spinning his drumsticks sounding drunk already. Vince walks back  in white leather pants making me laugh a little.

"Man, my girlfriend spent, like, 800 Bucks on these leather pants." He says Jumping his ass on the Makeup table next to me.

"You like 'em?" He asks me, and i just nod. Thinking that there is no way Miss Barbie could spent 800 Bucks on pants.

Nikki comes next to me and takes my hand and my bag that was next to him. he closes the door once we are outside and shoves a piece of paper infront of my nose.

"What the fuck?" he says mad, i look at the paper and its the apartment list i copied.

"Yeah, so?" i ask him making him mad.

"Really? so you're what moving out now without telling me?" His voice raises and i try to do gestures that he has to keep his voice down, since we are just a thin wall in between where Mick is.

"What did you expect, Nikki? that i would stay with you forever, and watch how you bring home 20 girls in a night?" i say getting mad. he raises his eyebrows and smirks.

"are you jealous, Sophie?" i hit his chest and walk away but he grabs my wrist and hugs me.

"Nikki, i-".

****************************************************************************

*I love the relationship between Mick and Sophie*