page 60

Nikki steps into the police station and makes me point to the officer that laughed at me. Nikki goes to him and takes him by the hem of his uniform making the other officers jump up.

"NIKKI!" i yell.

"Todd?" Nikki says to the man looking at his name tag making the man nod.

"Listen very carefully, you are going to fill that report and fucking find those asshole piece of shits or i will find them for you, and put them in a bodybag you son of bitch." Nikki says making the officer nod. Nikki let's go of him and the officer takes us into a separate room.

"Okay, first of all I'm a big fan Nikki so I'm sorry I-" Nikki interrupts him and says.

"don't fucking say sorry to me, say it to her!" Nikki says slamming his fist on the table.

"I'm sorry Miss Rolling." I nod and we start the report.

"I will need you to tell me exactly what happend" I nod and Nikki takes my hand but i let go.

"I was looking for Vince Neil , Nikki's bandmate and i got lost in this dark ally and there where two men a Younger one around i think 30 a blond one and the other man I didn't really see.

"did they anything to you?" the officer askes me and Nikki looks at me.

"uuhm...no they didn't just that i was 'that Nikki Chick' that's all" the officer nods and gets up.

"we will send somebody in that will make a drawing of the two and then we can find them please wait here." I nod and the officer leaves.

"Thank you for not saying anything" I nod and look at him.

" are we to young for this?" i say to Nikki seeing his facial expression turning sad.

"I love you, that's all i know and I apologized to that girl." Nikki says making me nod.

"Look i hope i won't hate myself for this but...i forgive you you where indeed in a low point in your life but i swear if i every hear anything like that I'm fucking done Nikki. this is you're last change." Nikki nods and Kisses me.

"then let's do i good...let's get married" Nikki says making me laugh a little.

"i thought you where sober?" as i say that a men with a sketch book walks in and greets us.

"Hi, I'm Seb I will take the portrait of the mans, you can start and describe them to me please."

I start to describe them and we have to wait 2 more hours so when we get beck it's already 5 in the morning. Mick walks up to me and hugs me.

"I'm going to fucking kill them, kid" Mick says hugging me tight.

"It's fine Mick, let the police handle it" I say.

"they sure will!" He says.

I look at Tommy and he gives me a little smile. I look mad at him and he looks down but then i laugh and go hug him.

"just don't do it again" I whisper in Tommy's ear.

"fuck no never, you are scary when you are mad" I laugh and so does Tommy I let him go and me and Nikki walk to out hotel room.

"goodnight my love and sleep as long as you want, I love you" I fall asleep in Nikki's arms and even after everything i hear i still feel the safest in his arms.

*********************************************************

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(