Chapter 2 Page 7

"Oh no?" The guys says getting in Nikki's face. I see Tommy and Vince walking over but as soon as they get to close Nikki stops them with his hand.

"He is not worth my time." I open my mouth in shock and he gets out not even looking at me like he knows what I was up to.

"What the hell is going on between you and Nikki?" Vince says taking my wrist. I look at him and sigh.

"I have no idea" I look through the crowd and see Nikki walking out of the red door, I follow him and run towards him as soon as he is outside.

"Nikki! wait" I shout at him making him stop and turn around and he looks so angry. 

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Nikki throws his bottle away looking me straight in the eyes.

"me I'm the problem?" I shout also getting closer.

"Yes you! you always are Sophie!" I widden my eyes and cross my arms.

"You tried to get me jealous tonight and almost caused a fight but then I remembered that is just what you want! a reaction and action" Nikki gets his hand through his hair and starts walking back and fourth on the parking lot.

"I love you, but you chose some other girl" I say whit out thinking, and as soon as i see his facial expression I wish i did. he keeps looking at me like he is waiting for me to crash down.

"What?" I shout.

"this is the first time you've been honest since you came back...no lie's no tricks just you, and that's all I wanted ,Sophie but you left me!" his tears start to build up in his green eyes that look like they have been through hell.

"I left because you thought i was sleeping whit Vince...that I had feelings for him you-"

"stop right there" Nikki says sitting down on the side walk.

"It's true I did think you would like Vince more then me...but fucking hell doesn't that prove that i loved you?" Nikki looks at me making me so angry.

"FUCKING STOP SAYING LOVED NIKKI, DON'T YOU LOVE ME ANYMORE?" I yell getting some head turns from the people walking to there car.

"NO!" Nikki yells at me making me shut up. I scoff and I start walking.

"Sophie, No Wait!" As I hear Nikki's voice shouting my name all I can hear is the no and the broken pieces of my heart falling to the floor.

************************************************************************************