Chapter 3 Page 3

"there we go we will contact you in the morning, what nummber should I write up?" the nurse asks looking at me and Nikki.

"Mine I-"

"Nikki don't I-"

"Mine, It's 339-234-108" The nurse gives us a small smile nods and get's out of the room.

"you didn't have to do that I would gave her the nummber of the motel I would stay in so now i-"

"you aren't staying in a motel you are coming home with me, don't try to fight me on this Sophie. you need me right now to be around you don't worry I do two and I'm sorry for this morning, I was being an asshole so yeah Sorry...now let's get out of here and get some food in you" I look at Nikki passing me bye walking out of the room not giving me a word to say about it. I scoff and follow him making us get back to the parking lot and get into his car. the smell in his car is still the same, it's like time froze here I'ts crazy. 

I look at the lights that are so bright...brighter than they used to be and then It hits me, it's the first time since the accident I got into Nikki's car...with him again I can't fuck fuck I can't!

"pull over now!" I shout making Nikki jump a little and looking at me confused.

"What?"

"PULL OVER THE FUCKING CAR, I- I CAN'T BREATH" Nikki turn the car to the side in one slit move making the break hit hard and making is bounce a bit to the front making me stumble to get my seat belt off but Nikki unbuckles it for me getting out of the car and starting to cry.

"Sophie hey, hey Sophie come here"

"NO NO NO! THIS Isn't RIGHT I WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE HERE I WAS HAPPY NIKKI I MOVED ON AND NOW IM IN UR CAR THE CAR THAT NO I CAN'T I NEED IT TO STOP I NEED EVERYTHING TO FUCKING STOP I-"

"ssh baby, hey I'm here I won't leave I got you, but please don't leave me again and again and again...please that's all , I'm begging you" I look at Nikki and see the tears stream down his face.

***************************************************************